Pages

Friday, August 26, 2005

Driving with No Head Lights

Last night I drove my a house in Ithaca that has been for sale for more than a year. Yikes.

Sometimes my head is full of all sorts of doubts and questions and fears. I know God has led us to launch Vintage in Northwest Arkansas, but I also know that the road will not always be clear to me. And that is pretty scary.

It reminds me of when I was in college, late at night, sneaking off campus with a guy named Dre. We would drive his car at high speeds on the steep and winding roads of PA - with no head lights on. Yikes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do I need to throw the eraser at you?

Robb Ryerse said...

No, I am not barbing it ever again.

Unknown said...

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!!!!!!!!!!!

" . . . CRACK . . . CRACK . . . Hey guys, what's up? . . . Wanna go steal some street signs?" ~ Dre