Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Captain Observation

Vanessa says I should use my powers of observation for good rather than evil. I am not sure which this is, but here are some random observations I have made lately.

- I hate orange money. Have you seen it? I don't want to be an arrogant American here, but I liked it that our money did not look like European money. Not any more.

- If you go to a Christian bookstore to find an accompaniment track for when you are going to sing special music at church, don't put the headphones on and sing along as loud as you can. Sales associates like me will point and laugh.

- Paul Tagliabue will be very missed as commissioner of the NFL.

- For those of you scoring at home, I have sold 14 copies of the Archeaological Study Bible, just 11 shy of getting my free leather one. I have until June 30, 2006 to sell the rest.

- Didn't you think that magazine subscribers got their copy before the magazine hit newstands? Me too. Only they don't necessarily. We got the new Relavent at the store a couple of weeks ago, but I still haven't gotten mine in the mail. So I called today. The lady on the phone said that it is a common misconception that subscribers get theirs first. I still think they should.

Tagged -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new money. I've always thought ours was a little on the boring side.