Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Grenz Is Under Construction Again

Every once in a while Vanessa gets very antsy, and the way she works it out is by rearraigning the furniture. I think I use the Grenz as my outlet. So ... expect some changes. I am dinking around with some the new blogger options plus I am experimenting with the very cool Color Index that Ness got me for my birthday. So, all that is to say that changes are afoot. Heck, what do you want to see on the Grenz - I might just make it happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad the buttons are gone. They got annoying after the frist couple days.

I'd like to see a tap on the grenz out of which comes cold Sam Adams Winter Lager in a never ending flow. I'd visit a lot more often, and others probably would too . . .

Robb Ryerse said...

Dude, if I could ...

Yeah, the buttons have annoyed me for weeks, probably why I haven't blogged that much. It will be very different by the time I am done, but I needed a fresh canvas to work on.

Notice the links to the sermon series on youtube? I like that.