I hate it.
After several weeks of hearing that a decision about my future position with Budgetext is immenent, I am still in a holding pattern. I suppose that upper management figures that they don't need to make a decision about me anytime soon since I will be working with God's World stuff until June 15. But still - I am feeling uneasy about the unknown. (Memories of getting yanked around at Family Christian are dancing through my head.) This week, a job offer to one of my God's World coworkers got rescinded. Now I am nervous the same might happen to me.
I don't want to be a nudge about it, so I probably won't ask again about a decision for several weeks. Limbo it is, I guess. And it is no fun.