Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007

Why We Do It

This was posted on the Vintage Fellowship blog, and I thought I'd share it with you.

--
I just want you to know that I have been de-churched for a long time.

I am so grateful that I found one now. I love the fact that Vintage doesn't really call themselves church. I think it is great that the pastors don't call themselves pastors. I do believe that I fell in love with the people, the attitudes, the down to earth, and non jugemental true feeling of love that exude as I just walk in the door.

This "church" and all that make it up are truely filled with the wonderful love of the Lord. When I meet with the people of Vintage, I truely feel the presence of the Lord.

It does my heart good. For the longest time I had been a christian that was mad at the Lord, Vintage has taught me that it wasn't the Lord that had abandoned me, but me that had abandoned him.

I am so greatful for Vintage and the people in it. For me Vintage is definately a place worth calling my home in Jesus.

Thank you so much, everyone at church, for being true, REAL christians.
--

No comments: