Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday ... Happy Sick Day

My kids were sick over the holidays. And now it's my turn.

On Friday and Saturday, I felt uncomfortably full all the time. Then Sunday night, my stomach just starting hurting so bad. Continued Monday and yesterday. We hardly slept on Monday night or last night. The pain was so bad. I almost threw up in the middle of the night and actually wanted to - that's how bad it hurt. I stayed home from work today.

Not how I imagined by birthday yesterday. But Vanessa came through nonetheless.

Breakfast with flowers.
Amazing dinner.
Birthday Apple Pie rivaling my mom's.
Funny card.
Braylon Edwards jersey.
And I ordered my new computer.

Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I'm sorry you were/are sick. 'Tis the season, I'm afraid.