Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

More on the Intel Bill

This comes from The Corner on National Review Online. I know it is politically incorrect to do, but I think I agree with Sensenbrenner.

The Corner on National Review Online: "SENSENBRENNER ON THE STATE OF THE INTEL BILL [KJL]
from a statement:
I am pleased that the chain-of-command issues Chairman Duncan Hunter has raised have been resolved so that our war-fighters will not be put at risk. Unfortunately, even with these improvements, the current bill is woefully incomplete and one I cannot support.

Americans deserve a complete bill so that we can prevent another 9/11 from occurring. Border security and immigration reform are vital components of our homeland security efforts, so why are they not included in this legislation? The time to address these issues is now, not next month, not next year. Hollow promises of future consideration are just that - hollow promises.

Posted at 07:07 AM"

No comments: