Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What About Brian

I have decided - What About Brian? I don't care.

We watched the show because we have been fans of JJ Abrams shows like Lost, Alias, and (Vanessa) Felicity. So along comes Brian with its late 20something angst and that long-legged guy from 7th Heaven, and we thought we'd give it a chance. After a couple of episodes, I have decided that I just don't like it. Few of the characters are nice. And the ones that are decidely not nice are downright mean.

The wife suggesting the open marriage? Cruel.

The fiance - best friend - guy? Cruel.

And the nice people just aren't compelling enough to make up for it.

Maybe the storylines could eventually draw me in, but I'm not going to give it a chance. What About Brian? yawn.

Tagged -

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Nah, they're all bad, really. All seven of them are lousy people.

but on a lighter note, my word verification is

cwomgrol