Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2006

This Website Is Not Dead

Some of you may be wondering, preparing casseroles for the funeral dinner, and calling the florist to send flowers. But news of this site's death have been greatly exaggerated.

I am sorry that I have not blogged more, but the sheer volume of stuff that needs to get done has sapped most of my time and creative energy. So, here's the quick run-down.

The House - In Michigan, still not sold. I am to the point of ignoring it and hoping it goes away. In Arkansas, full of stuff. We have moved into a very nice rental place in Springdale, but we have too much stuff to fit in, and it is overwhelming to know where to start in getting it all organized. It is nice to sleep in my own bed, though - for the first time in nine months. The wireless dsl is nice too.

The Church - Get this, two weeks from this moment, we will welcoming new guests to the first Vintage service ever. Amazing. We have been busy responding to people on the website, getting the mass mailing ready to go, and organizing the first servant evangelism project. Oh ... and we have a service in two weeks. Oh crap.

The Store - No news on the manager's job. Since I have been interim manager, our store has risen from something like 112th in the company to 58th. I am not sure what more I can do or what more they need to see, but, alas, we wait (seems like that is all we do). I am headed to Alabama next week for some training and then have - watch this - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off. Amazing. I can't wait!

The School - The school year ended great. I love conclusions. I will miss the kids but not the paperwork.

Well, the garage is calling to be organized and cleaned. Don't worry, there will be more posts on the Grenz soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! The entire time I was in Europe I only missed 1 post. I thought that I would miss so much.

Robb Ryerse said...

You did miss a lot - I just didn't have time to blog about it.