Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Current Projects

Here's a list of the irons I have in the fire right now:

- I am working on a new series for Vintage called He Said, She Said. It is our annual relationship series, and it will be focusing on couple's communication. It starts February 10th and runs for three weeks.

- I'm writing a couple of new Jesus 08 articles that I'll be submitting soon to various websites.

- I've written an article about the role of doubt in my spiritual development that I am currently querying Discipleship Journal about.

- Aaron and I are also waiting to hear if Leadership Journal is interested in hearing our story for their upcoming issue on team pastoral leadership.

- You Grenz readers challenged me to explain the scenarios in which I would vote for various candidates for President. That series will be starting soon ... with Mrs. Clinton, I think. (I don't expect that to cause any discussion around here or anything.)

- And Aaron challenged me a while back to come up with a political philosophy for the postmodern world. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, and will be posting some of those thoughts too. Watch for the "emerging politics" posts here on the Grenz.

- Plus, I just picked up Christopher Buckley's newest book Boomsday, and I can't wait to read it!

No comments: