Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag, I'm It

The Rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

QUESTIONS:

What were you doing five years ago?
Five years ago, below the surface, I was in a full-on crisis of faith that led to me leaving our church in Michigan and starting Vintage Fellowship in Arkansas. On the surface, I was hectically busy at church, at home, taking over a camp and involving myself in denominational stuff. Those two things are probably connected somehow, but let's not psychoanalyze me now.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Read The Shack.
2. Email Ron.
3. Update the Scorecard.
4. Begin the analysis of our call campaign.
5. Damn Aaron.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Chips and salsa
2. Cheese nips
3. Ice cream
4. Lucky Charms
5. Wine and popcorn (because Vanessa made me)

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Quit my job and work for Vintage for free forever
2. Set up a foundation to pay lots of bills for lots of people
3. Set up a foundation to help fight extreme global poverty
4. Buy a house with an office for me
5. Lifetime Super Bowl tickets

What are five of your bad habits?
1. I bite my nails when I am driving and watching Browns games.
2. I don't clean up dog poop as frequently as I should.
3. Jimmy Kimmel Live
4. I don't think I always tell myself the truth.
5. I have lots of ideas that I wish I would follow through on.

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Lost Springs Street
2. Gwinner Street
3. Craig Streeet
4. Venard Road
5. Oakdale Road

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Narrator, Directional Leader
2. 4th Grade Teacher
3. Assistant Cook
4. Busboy
5. Paperboy

I Tag:
Jay, Justin, Mike

No comments: